The ISM frequency bands are used for numerous applications. Amongst them are the following:
- wireless alarm systems and baby monitors
- audio and wireless microphone applications
- trunked and radio-relay systems
- recognition, tracing, radiodetermination and direction-finding systems
- radio equipment for detecting movement
- social alarms
- radio for mining operations
- hearing aids
- inductive and infrared applications
- short-range radio
- model radio
- traffic telematics, vehicle-interval warning systems
- rail systems.
Since the ISM bands are used for a variety of applications, these have been listed in the PDF file below.